*Hosted by Books with Cass*
Well, we are a little more than halfway through the Summer of Stand Alones challenge and I am SO excited by my progress! You can see my challenge update page here.
I had committed to read 15 books but so far I have read 11! I think I am going to exceed that by quite a bit because in August I will really only be reading books from my own collection and the library and there are a ton of Stand Alones in my TBR!
Here’s what I’ve read so far:
1. Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
2. Fang Girl by Helen Keeble
3. Yellow Socks and Blood Spots by Bailey J. Thompson
4. Live Through This by Mindi Scott
5. Fall From Love by Heather London
6. Saving Ben by Ashley Farley
7. The Ruining by Anna Collomore
8. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
9. Hysteria by Megan Miranda
10. My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
11. Losing Francesca by J.A. Huss
I can’t wait to read more Stand Alones! I’m actually loving how when I finish a book the story is done. I love series but it is so nice to move on to something new everyone once in a while 🙂
How is everyone else doing in the challenge? Link up your progress please!!!