Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Authors I’d Put On My Auto buy List
Oh, this was hard to narrow down. Almost every time I read a book by an author I continue to buy their future books, unless they are like middle grade or children’s book. Here’s what I’ve narrowed it down to:
1. Lisa Scottoline • I love everything that she writes. Seriously. Doesn’t even matter what it is.
2. Lauren Oliver • Same goes for this missus. Even if it’s hit or miss, or MG… it’s mind!
3. J.K Rowling • I bought Casual Vacancy and still haven’t read it. Not sure if I ever will… I read about 25 pages and put it down. Doesn’t matter… she is a goddess.
4. Colleen Hoover • I read one book by her(Hopeless) and bought all of her others. Amazing writer!
5. Katie McGarry • I will buy anything she writes. It could be a newspaper article, lol. I will always be searching for what Pushing the Limits gave me.
6. Suzanne Young • I love her writing. Doesn’t matter what genre, I’ll buy it!
7. Kate Morton • This lovely makes me buy historical fiction over and over… I have never rated her books under 5 stars. Amazing!
8. Sophie Kinsella/Madeline Wickham • Her books are so fun, whether it’s under her pen name or real name!
9. Kelley Armstrong • I’m not sure if I will ever get to read ALL of her books, but I love everything she writes.
10. Lauren Weisberger • Also such fun books to read. I’ve loved everything she wrote.
And there we have it! Honestly there are so many more authors but these 100% I will buy anything they write. Normally without reading the summary 😛
What are your picks this week?