Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List
*I chose 5 New Releases and 5 in my TBR Pile
1. The Casual Vacancy by J K Rowling – Oh my gosh! I cannot wait for this one. To be honest it’s not even about the story(gasp) it’s because I need more J K Rowling! I’m just too excited that she has written another novel.
2. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton – I love Kate Morton. I have read all of her books and every one of them I couldn’t put down. I’m hoping this trend is going to keep up with The Secret Keeper.
4. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick – I am dying to see how it ends up with Nora and Patch. Let it be known that I am also terrified that the final book may actually destroy the series. Sometimes that happens 🙁
5. The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts – I don’t often read straight up romance novels but the last two series I have read from Nora Roberts were amazing. I read the Bride Quartet and adored it so when I seen that she had another trilogy along the same lines I couldn’t wait. This is the final book in the Inn Boonsboro series.
6. Narnia by C S Lewis – I love this story. As it says in the synopsis you should read this three times in your life-once in childhood, again in early adulthood and a third later in life. I’m doing the second. I absolutely adored this as a child, and I distinctly remember reading this leading up to Christmas. This is going to be a perfect read on chilly Fall nights.
7. Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I can’t believe I haven’t read this yet, lol. I am definitely putting this away before Christmas!
9. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare – I want to love this series so much so I’m going to keep at it. I loved City of Bones and City of Ashes was meh, so I’m interested to see how much I like(or not) this one!
What are your top ten Fall reads?? I actually always read more in the Fall. I love curling up when it’s raining and storming outside and enjoying a good book.