Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Series I Haven’t Finished
1. The Mortal Instruments: I only just finished City of Glass last week but I purchased the first three books in paperback so I don’t want to pick up the next one until it’s released in paperback, lol. It will be soon though-October 2nd I believe.
2. Vampire Academy: This is solely due to procrastination. I love this series… but other books keep distracting me!
3. House of Night: I liked Marked well enough, and I plan to continue on the series but there is just so much better out there in all honestly. So who really knows when I will continue with this one.
4. A Need So Beautiful: This is laziness! I want to read A Want so Wicked so badly but because it’s not at the bookstore closest to me, I haven’t bothered to go the one that it is available at.
5. Darkness Rising: I purchased The Gathering in paperback so I am waiting till The Calling comes out in paperback, lol. Which is a shame because I really want to read it!
6. The Paranormals: Procrastination again. I love this series but I borrow them via Lendle so I just keep putting off requesting for Alexander Death.
7. Peachville High Demons: Another one I borrow off of Lendle so I keep delaying. I think I’m going to go request these two now so I remember, lol.
8. Matched: I’m not actually sure if I will continue with this one, and I may give away my copy. I didn’t really like it at all and I honestly don’t care if I finish the series.
9. Fallen: I will be finishing this series and that is solely because I am purchasing the books because they are beautiful. How’s that for cover love, haha. Fallen was meh so they are definitely not at the top of my to read list.
10. The It Girl Series: I actually really enjoy these books but they aren’t something I need to read straight away after finishing the previous one. I borrow them from my sister whenever she gets the next in the series, but I think I will have to start buying the ebooks because she is over them, lol.
That is actually all of the series I haven’t finished-and I ironically there is just ten of them! Most of the reasons is for procrastination not because I don’t like the series.
What were your picks this week?