Welcome to the Lose Time Rrreading Readathon, co-hosted by Lauren @ Lose Time Reading and Melissa @ Writer Grrl Reads. We were inspired to create this readathon for a few reasons. First, our reading seems to slow down as the holidays approach, and we wanted a fun incentive to keep our reading alive as the holidays approach. Second, we always see week-long readalongs all over the blogosphere, but we’re two busy people and reading a book a day sounds like fun, but just isn’t realistic. So then we thought: what if we hosted a readalong that lasts a whole season? And the Lose Time Rrreading Readathon was born!
We’d love for you to join us on this reading adventure, and will be offering prize(s) at the end! To join, simply add your sign-up post to the Rafflecopter below and start reading! You’ll have the option for lots of entries as the readathon progresses, so read at your own pace and see how many of the challenges you can complete!
The challenge is running from today, October 2nd 2015 until December 15th 2015! You will have until December 31st 2015 to complete your entries 🙂
1. Read a book with a fall colour on the cover (red, orange, yellow or brown).
2. Read a book and then watch the movie or TV adaptation.
3. Read a book that has been sitting on your shelf for more than a year.
4. Read a book that was released this year.
5. Read a book from your favourite genre.
6. Read a book that is outside of your comfort zone.
7. Read a spooky book.
8. Read an ARC that’s past its publication date.
9. Read a book for a series that you are trying to catch up on.
10. Reread a comfort book or a book you really loved and have been itching to reread.
11. Read a book that was recommended to you by someone else.
12. Read a holiday/winter themed book.
Sign Up & Giveaway!
(Open internationally as long as The Book Depository delivers to you with free shipping!)
Please read all terms and conditions located in the Rafflecopter, we reserve the right to disqualify entries that don’t follow the terms & conditions.
You can add the button to your blog or social media site using the below code!
And that’s all… simply link up using the Rafflecoptor and get to reading!
Any questions? Please comment on the post or get in touch with either Melissa or myself via any of our social media & blogs 🙂